Honeywell N95 H910 Plus Niosh Approved Disposable Face Mask
NIOSH Certified and are shown on the CDC list of approved N95 masks under Honeywell International H910 Plus TC-84A-8480.
Non-Sterile Disposable Honeywell H910 Plus NIOSH N95 Masks
- Date of Manufacture: 5/8/2020
- Shelf Life: 3 year from manufacture date
- This item is new. This item is non-sterile and comes in a OEM fold seal bag. Item does not include OEM box unless purchasing 5 or more packs of 10.
- Prevent non-oil particles and the filtering efficiency exceeds 95%;
- Honeywell's professional Anti-counterfeiting filter material to guarantee good quality;
- The built-in nose clip resists bending, is apt to shape and have a better fitness and safety without metal exposure;
- The nose clip is made of high-strength plastic composite metal, and its bending resistance capacity is enhanced significantly compared with the metal nose clip;
- The advanced sealing material is used for the nose pad, characterized by high fitness, softness and comfort; it can relieve the pressure on the nose bridge and make you feel more comfortable;
- The elastic headband can help to relieve the pressure from the head; and it is suitable for long hours of use;
- The big size offers much breathing space inside, more comfort.
- Overall dimensions of 5-1/4" width x 5" height with a nose clip to secure the mask to face.
* Manufactured in Bogota Colombia *
Due to the current pandemic, we do not accept returns of any opened or used PPE products. Please contact us with any questions.
Please contact us with any issues prior to opening a case, our customer satisfaction is top priority.
Available in 10 pack, 50 in a box, a case of 600, or a pallet of 7,200.