BD 930715 ChloraPrep Hi-Lite Orange 10.5mL Application w/ Sterile Solution
ChloraPrep patient preoperative skin preparation is a rapid-acting, persistent and broad-spectrum antiseptic for a wide range of procedures.
The ChloraPrep formulation is the only antiseptic formulation whose persistent anti-microbial power has been confirmed in study after clinical study.
In fact, with more than 50 studies confirming why it belongs in every OR, ChloraPrep has been studied more than any other skin antiseptic brand.
- 2% Chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) formulation contained in a proprietary one-step applicator
- All ChloraPrep products have met FDA testing requirements and then have been approved by the FDA for the preparation of a patient’s skin prior to surgery
- Designed to allow the antiseptic to penetrate deeper into the skin
- Reduces chance of infections
- Orange tint
- 10.5 ml applicator
- Case of 100
- Shown to outperform alcohol-based and iodine-based products
- Do Not Use with Electrocautery
- Do Not Allow to Pool
- Remove wet materials from work area before using
- Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age
- Do not use on open wounds or as a general skin cleanser
- Made by: BD Carefusion
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 930715
Standardized cost savings
BD ChloraPrep™ skin preparation is the only skin prep that offers a wide range of coverage areas to fit your clinical needs and allows for cost-saving standardized skin prep across care settings.
* Expires 04-2024