Drager Fabius Tiro
Drager Fabius Tiro
Used Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine For Sale
Modes of Ventilation Available: VCV; PCV, PSV, SIMV/PS; Spontaneous
Flow Control: Electronic
Monitoring Options Available: Color display; Drager Infinity; Drager SCIO
Category: Compact; Mid-Level; Current Production
Designed to be employed in facilities where space is at a premium, Drager Fabius Tiro incorporates the most up-to-date ventilation and gas delivery developments with an ergonomic and compact design.
By pairing the Fabius Tiro with a fitting monitoring system, you can create a workplace environment that is a sound investment now and in the future. The open, modular architecture and the software and hardware upgrade options ensure that your anesthesia workplace meets your needs.
Compact, flexible and effective
The Dräger Fabius Tiro is engineered to provide everything required for high quality anesthesia care in a small space. Featuring a compact and flexible design, it gives you excellent functionality and allows you to optimize available space. The Fabius Tiro offers a wide range of options, allowing you to customize the machine to suit your specific needs.
Enhanced safety features
The compact size does not translate to lack of features. The Dräger Fabius Tiro is equipped with optional, advanced features for safety and convenience, including fresh gas decoupling, dynamic compliance compensation and backup ventilation for Pressure Support modes. The quick-start mode allows manual ventilation even if the power is off, in standby mode or powering up. If the central gas supply unexpectedly fails, the Fabius Tiro will allow you to continue automatic ventilation temporarily.
Designed for confined spaces
The Fabius Tiro is a preferred choice for environments where space is limited: induction rooms, emergency wards, or minor procedure rooms, for example. Flexible positioning options permit mounting the Fabius Tiro on the wall, the ceiling, or on an available highly maneuverable trolley which includes large drawers for consumables and instruments.
Powerful, precise ventilation without drive gas
The Fabius Tiro is designed with an electrically driven e-vent ventilator, delivering ICU-like performance without requiring drive gas. Impeccably accurate piston ventilation means this unit is well suited for treating pediatric patients. The external compact breathing system (COSY) – specifically designed for low-flow anesthesia – consists of minimal parts and can be quickly disassembled for cleaning. *Fabius Tiro is CLIC-Absorber compatible.
Comprehensive information management
With its built in high visibility screen, digital fresh gas displays and additional mechanical gas flow tube for total gas flow measurement, the Dräger Fabius Tiro provides clear, comprehensive status information on a wide range of important parameters. In addition, data can also be exported to external monitors or further analyzed with Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS).
Modular open architecture
This machine incorporates a modular design concept, allowing you to configure your Fabius Tiro with a wide range of extras and accessories. If your situation dictates hemodynamic monitoring, gas monitoring or even spirometry, the Fabius Tiro provides the option to expand your capabilities whenever the need presents itself. The Fabius Tiro is can also be integrated into your hospital information system.
- The same technology and performance of other popular Drager systems, in a compact design
- Intuitive operation and design provides ease-of-use
- Large illuminated workspace
- Convenient compact breathing system (COSY )
- Gas fresh decoupled for tidal volume delivery is affected by the settings of fresh gas flow
- The simplified design means efficient disassembly for sterilization of all components in contact with the patient
- Ventilate any patient – even when your needs change to accommodate patient needs or more complex procedures
- Consumes no drive gas allowing dramatically increased ventilation time when running on cylinders
- Accuracy of volume ventilation for pediatric and other applications where precision is critical
- Ventilation pressure control is available as an option
- Drager Fabius Tiro is engineered with electronic measures to display fresh gas flows, allowing this important information to be recorded and used for cost reduction and quality control.