- 10.3 inch high resolution LCD
- Imaging modes: Automatic optimization in B-Mode, Color Flow Mode, PW Doppler, Power Doppler, Easy 3D, OB/GYN, Vascular, Renal and Realtime auto Doppler Applications, Stores over 4000 images and cine loops, Images stored in DICOM format, True Scan Architecture.
- Dimensions: 3″ (H) x 13.78″ (W) x 11″ (D) Weight: 10.3 lbs (with battery)
- Applications: Endocrinology, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, OB-GYN, Otorhinolaryngology, Urology, Veterinary
- 10LB-RS Vascular Interventional Small Parts Musculoskeletal
- 3C-RS (2-5 MHz) Wideband Convex
- 8C-RS Convex
- E8C-RS Micro-Convex Endocavity
- Black and white printer
- Color printer
- Mobile Cart
- S-VHS recorder
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.