My Medic 'MyFAK Large' General Use First Aid Kit, Standard or Pro Level
One of the finest general purpose first aid kits you can buy. Contains over 100 items including items to treat trauma, cuts and wounds, burns, sprains and fractures, dehydration, shock, insect stings, and pain. The kit also contains a pair of EMT shears, tape, gauze and bandages, a rapid tourniquet (Pro Level), Chest Seals (Pro Level), saline washes, medications, and more.
Perhaps the best thing about a My Medic first aid kit is manner in which they are organized. The system was designed by EMTs and first responders and the layout is something more like what an EMT would be accustomed to, rather than simply a bunch of random supplies all thrown together. Items which are specific to an action, injury or condition are grouped together and packaged in "MOD's." As an example, the Burn Mod contains four burn gel packets and a 4"x4" burnshield, or a Clean & Prep Mod has four antiseptic wipes, four hand sanitizers and an iodine prep pad. The kit has plenty of compartments and pockets and by keeping items intuitively grouped and well-organized, crucial time is not wasted hunting the right life-saving tools.
- Folding page design for enhanced organization
- Extra space so you can organize and customize to fit your needs
- Hypalon MOLLE panel is highly durable & lightweight
- High-end metal clip makes your kit easy to find in an emergency
- Height: 14 in
- Width: 8.75 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.
- Available in Red and Black
- Green, Orange, or Brown available upon request (contact us)