Stryker Sterizone VP4 Low Temperature Sterilizer
• Model: 44000-R
• The Sterizone VP4 Sterilizer offers advancement in low-temperature sterilization that provides the hospital increased efficiency in volume processing at a lower cost.
- Simplicity of a single dynamic cycle that adjusts the H2O2 delivery to meet the load configuration/weight.
- Validated to process some complete instrument sets in a single cycle.
- Mixed loads including flexible, lumen, and non-lumen devices can be processed at the same time. This capability, along with the ability to process up to 75 lb. in one cycle allows the sterilization of full instrument sets rather than individual instruments.
- Designed to sterilize all your low temperature sterilizable devices, including some of the most complex and sensitive devices like multi-channel flexible endoscopes that fall within certain dimensions, such as gastroscopes, colonoscopes and duodenoscopes.
With the Sterizone VP4 Sterilizer, you will experience the lowest cost per item sterilized compared to any low temperature hydrogen peroxide sterilizer on the market today. With the increased throughput you will experience, you could reduce the number of sterilizers in your department and still process the same or greater volume of devices. You could reduce the number of instruments in your inventory or expand the services your department provides. The smart, single cycle, Dynamic Sterilant Delivery System not only saves you money on consumables, but it makes it easier to train your staff and reduces errors.
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.