Biodex Urology C-Arm Table w/ Hand Control & Foot Pedal Stability, Access, and Precise, Quite
• Model: 058-800
The Urology C-Arm Table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll, and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop.
The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure.
The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position.
Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features...
The Fowler back adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70°, and 80°.
The table comes equipped with:
• A lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension.
• The radiolucent extension provides the capability for vascular, cardiac, and other general C-Arm applications.
• PAL stirrups
• Arm boards.
• Widely positioned base legs
• Foot controller and motorized tabletop
• Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
• Motorized fowler positioning
• 500 Lb patient capacity
• Radiolucent extension
• Precision electric motor actuators
• Low profile base
• AC and battery power
• Several other accessories also
This item is demo-like new and does show very small signs of cosmetic wear from being put together and staged for use however the bed was never used.
Please contact us with any questions. California residents please contact us prior to bid/purchase. Please contact us with any issues prior to opening a case, our customer satisfaction is the top priority.
Primis Medical performs an extensive cleaning and disinfection of all used medical items in accordance with the Original Manufacturer and AAMI standards. Our expert staff has over 25 years of experience in Hospital Materials and Surgical Services. T