Zeiss OPMI-6-SFC Universal S3 ENT Microscope
Zeiss Universal S3 ENT Microscope Complete with Foot Control
Zeiss OPMI 6-SFC Universal Microscope with Foot Pedal
Although the Zeiss OPMI 6-SFC Universal Microscope has not been manufactured new since the 90’s, it has always been reliable both in optical clarity and with enhancing the red-reflex. The technology was applied to the newer Visu series because of it’s simplicity and performance. This system is one of our least expensive options for eye surgery and is an excellent value.
Condition: Used, Excellent Condition
If you have any questions about this item, Please give us a call at (385) 319-7104
Zeiss OPMI 6-SFC Universal Microscope Features:
- Great Value on a Full Ophthalmic Scope
- Reliable Red-Reflex
- Zeiss OPMI 6s
- Zeiss XY2
- 0-180 degree inclinable binos
- Zeiss F125 inclined binos
- 4 12.5x widefield eyepieces
- Zeiss beamsplitter
- Stereo observer tube
- Zeiss objective lens 175mm
- Zeiss S3 floor stand
- Zeiss footswitch
- Sterilizable covers
- Inclinable binocular 0-60°.
- Two 12.5x screw-in eyepieces.
- Fiber-optic illumination.
- F-200mm objective.
- Twelve function foot control.
- X/Y With auto center.
- Sharp optical view.
- Optimal depth of focus.
- High-resolution focus and zoom.
- Manual override of motorized zoom.
- Terrific Depth of Focus
- Compact Microscope Body
- High Resolution, Internal, Motorized Focus, and Zoom
- Coaxial Illumination at Angle of 4 Degrees for Bright Red Reflex
- 1:4 Magnification Ratio
- Manual Override of Motorized Zoom
- Motorized Focus-50mm Range
- Standard UV Filter
- Two Bulb System for Immediate Back-up
- Varying Rheostat for Illumination Levels
- Reliable and Easy to Exchange Bulbs
- Selector for 110V or 220V
- Travel Range of 4\” x 4\”
- Automatic Centering Button
- Motorized Movement Activated by Joystick on Foot Control
- Push Button for Illumination On/Off Available
- Smooth Pedals for Motorized Focus and Zoom
- Movable Joystick for Motorized XY
This item is used and in excellent condition. This item has been BIO Med Tested
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.