Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Respirator NIOSH-Approved
NIOSH Certified and are shown on the CDC list of approved N95 masks under Honeywell International H910 Plus TC-84A-8480.
Non-Sterile Disposable Honeywell H910 Plus NIOSH N95 Masks
- Date of Manufacture: 5/8/2020
- Shelf Life: 3 year from manufacture date
- This item is new. This item is non-sterile and comes in a OEM fold seal bag. Item does not include OEM box unless purchasing 5 or more packs of 10.
- Prevent non-oil particles and the filtering efficiency exceeds 95%;
- Honeywell's professional Anti-counterfeiting filter material to guarantee good quality;
- The built-in nose clip resists bending, is apt to shape and have a better fitness and safety without metal exposure;
- The nose clip is made of high-strength plastic composite metal, and its bending resistance capacity is enhanced significantly compared with the metal nose clip;
- The advanced sealing material is used for the nose pad, characterized by high fitness, softness and comfort; it can relieve the pressure on the nose bridge and make you feel more comfortable;
- The elastic headband can help to relieve the pressure from the head; and it is suitable for long hours of use;
- The big size offers much breathing space inside, more comfort.
- Overall dimensions of 5-1/4" width x 5" height with a nose clip to secure the mask to face.
* Manufactured in Bogota Colombia *
Due to the current pandemic, we do not accept returns of any opened or used PPE products. Please contact us with any questions.
Please contact us with any issues prior to opening a case, our customer satisfaction is top priority.
Available in 10 pack, 50 in a box, a case of 600, or a pallet of 7,200.
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.