Used Drager Narkomed GS Anesthesia Machine For Sale
Modes of Ventilation Available:
Flow Control: Manual
Monitoring Options Available:
Category: Retired; Non-Production
The Drager Narkomed GS Anesthesia delivery system is a highly preferred bellows ventilator style machine.
The Drager Narkomed GS anesthesia workstation has a track record of durability. It is both intuitive and easy to use, providing next-level technology in a compact, user-friendly anesthesia system.
The Narkomed GS has a familiar flow head with visible bellows and traditional feel providing reliable performance with Volume, Pressure and Oxygen monitoring.
The Narkomed GS is offered in 2 or 3 vaporizer configurations. Its functionality is enhanced by a large 3 drawer cabinet, writing tray and auxiliary flow meter.
We have these units in stock and available for installation.
- Built-in monitor shows volume, pressure and O2 data. The monitor includes a centralized three-tier alarm system which is designed to help physicians quickly recognize critical events.
- Features the proven AV2+ ventilator, which is pressure-limited, time-cycled and volume-preset. It includes pneumatic circuits and electronic timing, with controls for rate of breathing, inspiratory to expiratory ratio, tidal volume, inspiratory flow and inspiratory pressure limit enabling flexible ventilation. It is adapted to inverse I:E ratios with its built-in safety mechanism and is engineered to perform in an assortment of conditions. It also is designed to consume an economical amount of drive gas.
- Also includes a fresh gas system, cylinder yokes, back-up battery and O2 flush.
- Two or three vaporizers
- Scavenger system
- Dimensions: 91.4 cm (w) x 135.3 cm (h) x 68.6 cm (d) / 36” (w) x 53.25” (h) x 27” (d)
- Weight: 170 kg (375 lbs)
- Power Supply: 220 / 240 or 170 volts
- Range: 10 – 100 Vol %
- Resolution: 1 Vol%
- Accuracy: ±3 Vol%
Airway Pressure Monitoring
- Range: -10 – 125 cmH2O Vol %
- Resolution: 1 cmH2O
- Accuracy: ±3% cmH2O or ±10% of reading (whichever is higher)
Tidal Volume Monitoring
- Range: 0.2 – 50 L
- Resolution: 0.1 L
- Accuracy: 10% or 0.1 L (whichever is higher)
- Frequency (breaths per minute): 1 – 99
- I:E ratio: 4:1 – 1:4:5
- Inspiratory Flow: 10 – 100 L/m
- Tidal Volume: 50 – 1500 mL