Faxitron Bioptics PathVision 23 x 29cm Digital Specimen Radiography System
Pathology Specimen Radiography System
PathVision from Faxitron® With the largest field of view and highest resolution detector in the pathology market, PathVision helps you deliver greater efficiency and better patient care.
The Faxitron PathVision has been designed with the needs of the pathologist in mind. PathVision enables immediate and routine access to high-resolution imaging, resulting in fewer re-cuts and, ultimately, faster final report generation. With applications ranging from breast specimens, bones, fetuses and remains, PathVision features a best-in-category field of view for imaging in the laboratory.
• Model: Path Vision 23 x 29cm
• Easy to use, no need for additional training or requirements for x-ray shielding with one button operation, stainless steel inner chamber for easy cleaning and sterilization. Plugs into any A/C outlet.
• Designed for accuracy Shelf magnification with field of view guides and automatic position detection that provides for 10x geometric magnification.
• Optimized imaging with a 23cm x 29cm (9” x 11.5”) specimen imaging area that includes a laser centering guide and transparent window, and Automatic Exposure Control (AED) for images displayed on 24” high resolution 3.7 MP monitor
- 23 x 29 cm detectors
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- 50 / 60Hz
- 200 VA Max
- Includes new Dell computer and monitor
This item is new.
Primis Medical can delivery this item to provide setup and calibration.