GE Ohmeda S/5 Aespire
GE Ohmeda S/5 Aespire
Modes of Ventilation Available: VCV; PCV/ SIMV/PS; PSVPro
Flow Control: Analog; Low Flow
Monitoring Options Available: VPO
Category: Basic; Current Production
The S/5 Aespire provides proven performance with the 7100 Ventilator and Datex-Ohmeda monitoring technology in a system designed to be affordable.
The modern, efficient and compact design of the S/5 Aespire addresses many ergonomic challenges including unique cable management solutions, and a substantial work surface. Optional integrated features include auxiliary O2, suction control and multiple S/5 monitoring integration kits. To make clinical needs less cumbersome, the workstation provides ample storage space with two large drawers. The LED light strip that illuminates bi-level work surface controls that are conveniently located to assist clinicians while sitting or standing. The 7100 Ventilator on the S/5 Aespire has been specifically engineered to enable ventilation for a wide range of patients, from pediatric to adult cases. This medical equipment represents an ideal solution for clinicians seeking a high performance ventilator at an attractive price.
S/5 Aespire represents the introduction of the Advanced Breathing System (ABS). This integrated breathing system offers:
- Easy on/off capability, facilitating easier cleaning and reduced maintenance time.
- Ease of disassembly requiring no tools and fully autoclavable cleaning .
- Complete detection of the ABS utilizing integrated electronics.
- Available with 7900 Ventilator and optional SIMV and PSV Pro packages.
Clinician-inspired solutions help improve patient care.
- Enhanced monitor integration capability with our Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor and Compact Anesthesia monitor
- Lightweight and compact for improved maneuverability
- Optional integrated auxiliary O2 flowmeter and suction control
Advanced Breathing System (ABS™)
- One step bag/vent switch turns the ventilator on/off
- Minimal number of parts and tube connections significantly reduces the potential for leaks and misconnections
- Ease of disassembly (no tools)
- Fully autoclavable and latex-free
7100 or 7900 Ventilator
- Volume and Pressure modes with electronic PEEP
- Exhaled volume, airway pressure and inspired oxygen monitoring capabilities
- Direct access to ventilator parameter settings
- Smart alarms direct user to specific problems and affected parameters
- Pressure bar graph for visual reference on a breath-by-breath basis (optional pressure waveform available)
Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation – automatically (available with tidal volume compensation option)
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tubes standard for higher resolution of low flows
- Height: 134.5 cm/52.9 in
- Width: 72 cm/28.3 in
- Depth: 73 cm/28.7 in
- Weight: Approximately 108 kg/238 lb
- Weight limit: 34 kg/75 lb
- Width: 66 cm/26 in
- Depth: 40 cm/15.75 in
- Height: 81.7 cm/32.2 in
- Size: 2160 cm-2/334 in-2
- Side of machine: 34.5 cm/13.6 in
Drawers (internal dimensions)
- Height: 17.5 cm/6.9 in
- Width: 33 cm/13 in
- Depth: 26.5 cm/10.4 in
Absorber bag arm (optional)
- Arm length: 30.5 cm/12 in
- Bag arm height (adjustable): 87 cm (34.3 i) to 104 cm (40.9 in)
- Diameter: 12.5 cm/5 in
- Brakes: Individual locking front casters
- 100/120 V: < 300μA
- Power input: 100-120 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Power cord: Length: 5 m/16.4 ft
- Rating: 15A @ 120 Vac
Inlet/outlet modules (120 V)
- System circuit breakers: 15A
- Outlets (optional): 4 outlets on back, 3-2A, 1-3A individual breakers, optional isolation transformer
Auxiliary common gas outlet
- Connector: ISO 22 mm OD and 15 mm ID
- Pipeline input range: 240 kPa to 600 kPa/35 psig to 88 psig
- Pipeline connections: DISS-male, DISS-female, DIN 13252, AS4059, S90-116 or NIST (ISO 5359). All fittings available for O2, N2O, and Air, and include pipeline filter and check valve.
- Cylinder input: Pin indexed in keeping with CGA-V-1 or DIN (nut and gland); contains input filter and check valve
Note: Maximum 3 cylinders; two inboard mounted, one outboard mounted.
- Primary regulator diaphragm minimum burst pressure: 2758 kPa/400 psig
- Primary regulator nominal output: < 338 kPa/49 psig Pin indexed cylinder connections
- < 407 kPa/59 psig DIN cylinder connections
- Temperature: 10° to 40°C/50° to 104°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) per IEC 68-2-3
- Altitude: -440 to 3565 m/500 to 800 mmHg
- Temperature: -15° to 50°C/-5° to 122°F
- Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity (including condensing) per IEC 68-2-3
- Altitude: -440 to 5860 m/375 to 800 mmHg
- Oxygen cell storage:
-15° to 50°C/5° to 122°F
10 to 95% relative humidity
500 to 800 mmHg
- Immunity: Complies with all requirements of EN 60601-1-2
- Emissions: CISPR 11 group 1 class B
CSA C22.2 #601.1
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.