- Ultracompact 1T magnet (length: 160 cm / 5 ft. 3 in.)
- Wide, patient-friendly inner bore diameter (60 cm / 2 ft.)
- Manget weight only 3,500 kg / 7,700 lbs
- Large DSV (diameter spherical volume) with excellent homogeneity over 50 cm / 20 in.
Powerful Gradient System
- Gradient field strength up to 30 mT/m (52 mT/m effective)
- Slew rate up to 125 T/m/s (216 T/m/s effective)
- Large Field-of-View up to 50 cm / 20 in., optimized for whole body examinations
- Ultrafast, highly compact, water-cooled gradient amplifier in solid-state technology for best min.TR 1.8 ms and min.TE 0.8 ms (matrix 256²)
- Up to 16 CP coil elements from up to 4 different integrated Panoramic Array (IPA) coils can be used simultaneously
- Integrated Panoramic Positioning (IPP): Remote patient handling via remote coil selection and automatic table move.
- Up to 20% more patients per day compared to non-IPA systems
- Maestro Class includes iPAT (Integrated Parallel Acquisition Techniques) with increased speed up to a PAT factor of 4 and Inline Technology for time saving processings for the current protocoll.
- New syngo speaking user interface. syngo is the common software platform for all imaging modalities. Enhanced productivity with minimized user interactions per operation step.
- Based on a powerful Pentium 4 / 2.2 GHz Panoramic Recon Image Processor reconstructing up to 1299 images per second (256 x 256, 25% recFoV) in combination with a Pentium 4 based Host Computer with two CPU’s / 2.2 GHz and up to 2 GB RAM capacity.