The Waldmann Opticlux is an LED magnifier light with an articulating arm, several mounting options and terrific features such as an optional wood's lamp, a robust magnifier with 1.9x magnification, the latest LED modules, ergonomically tested arm joints and intuitive operation with easy to use controls.
It offers an excellent 6500K daylight-quality light field as well as outstanding color rendering properties. As an approved medical device, it is well-suited for dermatology, veterinary medicine and dentistry, as well as in laboratories and for monitoring sterilized products.
- Color temperature daylight white 6500K
- 1.9X (3.5 diopters) magnification lens surrounded by premium LED modules
- Oversized 6.3” specially-treated hard acrylic magnifier lens with protective lens cover
- Several mounting options available
- Optional Wood’s light: Peak at 365 nm
- Continuously dimmable 100% to 10%
- Color rendering properties: CRI > 93, R9 >90,
- ETL/cETL approved