The AOK N95 Respirator M. Mask is a NIOSH approved mask with a valve. Because of the valve, which allows for easy exhale, this mask is not suitable for Covid-19 protection and medical settings. It protects the wearer against incoming particles but does not protect others around the wearer when he/she exhales. However, it is an ideal mask for industrial uses and protection from fine dust and particles and allows better breathability than N95 face masks without valves.
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- FDA EUA Listed
- Ultrasonically welded adjustable headbands
- Double nose clips and double protections
- Cool exhalation valve
- Cup Style
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-8141 (Valve)
- Model: 20180021V
- Sizes: One size fits all (13.1 x 13.7cm)
- Available in Box of 10 w/valve. (Contact us for larger quantity orders)
- Valve (20180021V) Tech Data Sheet - Here
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.