Owen Mumford Autoject El Automatic Injection Aid makes syringe self-injection easy by reducing anxiety and enhancing comfort. Load a syringe, and at the touch of a button, Autoject EI injects the needle at a pre-set depth and delivers the medication subcutaneously.
- Autoject 2 EL
- Depth adjuster
- Yellow primer/depth guide
- It makes the self-injection experience simple, convenient, and more manageable
- Conceals needle before use to ease patient anxiety
- Features Safety Interlock mechanism to help prevent accidental misfires
- The ergonomic, easy-to-use design is great for users of all ages
- Can be operated one-handed, allowing for easier injection site access
- Audible and visual indicators help ensure medication is administered correctly
- An external indicator shows when an injection is complete
- Compatible with most fixed disposable needle syringes (see compatibility chart) for subcutaneous injections
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.