The Aestiva/5 offers clinicians exceptional capabilities and flexibility, while providing a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The Aestiva/5 with SmartVent is engineered to provide you with capabilities of an intensive care ventilator, sparing you the cost of bringing a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operation enhances SmartVent’s capabilities, giving you a higher level confidence and control. In addition, the Aestiva/5 provides an optimized system for the administration of low and minimal flow anesthesia, reducing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.
The Aestiva/5’s open architecture gives you the flexibility to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva/5 also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
Also available with optional PSV Pro packages.
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 offers reliability in a fully featured, cost effective way to administer anesthesia. The Aestiva/5 with SmartVent provides clinicians key capabilities of a respiratory ventilator, but removes the cost of bringing a separate ventilator into the operating room. Its flexible design and straight forward operation enhances the SmartVent’s capabilities to enable a higher level of control. The Aestiva/5 configuration gives you the option to use your existing monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while gaining physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva/5 also has built-in service diagnostics to make service support easy and cost efficient.
7900 SmartVent Features:
- Volume Mode, pressure
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
Open systems architecture
- Lower overall height
- User configurable drawers/shelving
Innovative patient breathing system
- Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
- “No tools” disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free • Responsive location of common gas outlet
Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow
- Two scheduled maintenance checks per year
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.