The Lumex S8 Knee Walker is ideal for individuals recovering from sprains, foot surgery, amputation, or any foot or ankle injury where the user cannot bear weight. Knee Walker can help with a speedy recovery and help an individual maintain a more independent and active lifestyle.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, Achilles injuries, breaks and/or sprains of the foot
- Knee walker turning system can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Built-in shock absorber is designed to absorb shock impulses during movement making it a smoother ride for the user
- Deluxe, padded, contoured polyurethane knee pad is designed for ultimate comfort
- Braking system allows for quick and extended stopping
- Easy, tool-free adjustable handle and knee pad accommodate various user heights
- Robust 8" non-marking polyurethane casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Durable, aluminum frame with attractive color options of Apple Red, Black, and Purple
- Convenient, removable front storage pouch is ideal for storage of personal items
- 300 lb (136 kg) maximum weight capacity – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of E0118
- Overall Width: 19"
- Overall Length: 31"
- Minimum Handle Height: 34.3"
- Maximum Handle Height: 41.3"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 2.4" (LxWxH)
- Knee Pad Minimum Height: 17.75"
- Knee Pad Maximum Height: 22.75"
- Product Weight: 17.75 lb (8.05 kg)
Limited warranty and user manual
If you ever need additional parts, please contact us and we can help you.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.