The Strongback comforts the user's back and exhibits all the benefits exerted in an ultra-lightweight wheelchair; it is easily foldable, simple to use, and highly portable.
The ergonomically curved back supports the spine's natural lumbar curve for a comfortable, upright, and healthy posture. The improved seat angle aligns the pelvis for a proper ergonomic posture and prevents slipping and slouching forward.
- Easily adjustable posture support in the backrest
- Compact foldable design
- Swing-away detachable footrests
- Ergonomic comfort-grip handles
- Comfortable desktop-length armrests
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Attendant brakes
- 18" wide seat
- 12-inch rear wheels for in and outdoor use
- Size (unfolded): 41 x 26.5 x 36 inches
- Size (folded): 25 x 14 x 29.5 inches
- Net Weight: 20.4 lbs (without footrests)
- Total Weight: 22.6 lbs
Available in 16" and 20" wide seats upon request
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.