Waldmann Halux N50 Premium Exam Light
The Waldmann Halux N50 exam light uses seven powerful LEDs, which work together to provide 50,000 lux illumination to the exam area with bright, clean, natural color rendering (CRI >93).
The Halux N50 offers three major options, and several combinations of those options. They are mount type, light color, and neck type. Mount types include a rolling floor stand mounted, wall mounted, table clamp mounted and rail mounted.
Color options include the standard one color 4400K (N50-1), or a three-color version with 3300k, 3800k and 4400k (N50-3) to facilitate different types of exams.
Further, the Halux N50 is available with a gooseneck or an articulating arm. Mix and match combinations of those features are available by selecting options on this page.
A five-stage dimming system helps to match brightness to the requirements of a particular type of exam or procedure.
- Color Rendering Index: CRI>93
- Easy on the eyes 4400K color temperature, or color changing option with 3300K, 3800K and 4400K color temps
- Seven LEDs deliver 50,000 lux at 0.5 meter
- Newly designed spring-balanced arm for precise positioning or sturdy gooseneck
- Sealed construction keeps dust, liquids, etc. from permeating interior
- Meets EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-2-41 standards