ACI N95 Surgical Respirator, Made in USA, Face Mask, Level 3
The ACI N95 Surgical Respirator face mask is an exceptionally lightweight and comfortable level 3, N95 mask. Unlike many N95 masks, which can be uncomfortable to wear for extended periods, the ACI N95 is very breathable and stays in position while you work and speak. The straps are also constructed of soft, elastic fabric and are 1/2" wide. This provides a much more comfortable fit around the back of your head than the typical rubber band straps on typical face masks. These masks fold flat and are a "duckbill" style mask. A four inch wire strip at the top of the mask allow it conform to the bridge of your nose and face.
- Surgical N95 Respirator - TC-84A-9318
- Domestically Produced - Lakeland, Florida, USA
- Approved & Cleared for Use in Healthcare Settings by FDA/NIOSH
- ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance – Highest Level of Protection (160 mm Hg)
- Flammability Class 1
- Provides protection against particulates at the N95 filter efficiency level
- Conforms to recognized standards for Flammability, Fluid Resistance, and Biocompatibility
- Strong straps ultrasonically bonded, not stapled to the mask
- Exceptional Breathability, Fit, Comfort, and Quality
- Non-Abrasive Comfort Layer With Excellent Moisture Management
- Filtration Material Layers Provide Pfe Of ≥95% @ 0.3µ Minimizes Particle Dispersal
- Blue Outer Cover Deflects Fluid Without Sacrificing Breathability
- Pouched Design Provides Cooler Breathing Chamber
- Ultrasonically-Welded Head Straps For A One-Size-Fits-All
- Malleable Strip Allows For Custom Fit To Virtually Any Face
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.