The Mindray A5 user interface and ergonomic design simplifies workflow. The 15” touch screen enables clinicians to easily select ventilation settings, so less time is spent maneuvering and more time is devoted to patient care.
The Mindray A5 provides a range of advanced ventilation modes enabling effective care across the range of patient acuity types. Integrated spirometry offers additional information and enhances careful decision making.
The auxiliary Oxygen/Air flow meters deliver blended gas through the nasal cannula allowing the clinician to maintain their preferred clinical practice without increased risk of surgical fire.
The A5 conforms to the IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) Patient Care Domain (PCD) profile. Mindray A5 is capable of outputting data in industry standard HL7 protocol. HL7 with the IHE PCD profile is recognized by anesthesia information and electronic medical records (EMR) systems as the demonstrated industry standard for unambiguous interoperability.
The A5’s ample work surface, comfortable foot rest, central brake and integrated cable sweeps enhance device mobility.
- Volume Control Ventilation (VCV)
- Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV) with volume guarantee
- Pressure Support Ventilation (PS)
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation in volume and pressure modes (SIMV-VC and SIMV-PC)
- Automatic compliance compensation and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes
- The warmed Breathing System (35º C) virtually eliminates internal condensation
- The built in caster guard design clears away cables and hoses
- The economical single container absorber reduces compressible dead space volume and accepts non-proprietary prepackaged and loose fill absorbent
- Integrated backup control touchpad
- Deck lighting with adjustable brightness control
- Two hour battery backup
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
PROJECT PERFECT WORLD
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.