3M Aura 1870+ N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, NIOSH Approved
A NIOSH Approved, N95 face mask, the 3M Aura 1870+ is a high quality surgical mask which is ideal for medical and clinical applications. As a particulate respirator, the 1870 forms a tight seal around the face to provide the wearer a high level of protection against airborne particles. The mask is individually packaged and folds flat. It unfolds to fit closely and comfortably over the bridge of the nose with a foam padded and bendable noseclip. It wraps under the chin to allow jaw movement while maintaining a close fit. An innovative chin tab allow the user to easily reposition the mask.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- The top panel is embossed to help reduce eyewear fogging
- Designed to be compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Innovative chin tab makes it easier to don and reposition the mask
- Flat fold design offers easy storage and portability
- Each mask is individually packaged to prevent contamination before use
- Foam padded, adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- The smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- The unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media makes it easier to breath
- Universal size to fit adults
All items will be professionally packed or crated to ensure safe transport and shipped within 2 days of payment. Larger items requiring a crating, specialized packaging, or items awaiting BioMed certification, will ship within 3-5 day of payment. Please contact us with any question regarding the shipment of a purchase.
Combined shipping discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
Alaska, Hawaii and all other Non-Contiguous Territories may have additional shipping cost.
We do ship internationally and will invoice shipping costs once checkout is complete. Please note: Customers/Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or any other charges as such on items being shipped to a foreign country. Customers/Buyers will be responsible to claim items from customs. If the item is shipped to a U.S. exporter, once it is received by the exporter we are no longer responsible for the item.
Items Must Be Returned Within: 14 Days unless item is sold as is not returnable. Please check listing prior to bidding.
Refund Will Be Given As: The same payment method as the item was purchased. Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days after the receipt of the equipment. All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact. We reserve the right to reject the item after inspection, (items with physical damage or incomplete packaging, incomplete items). In the event that physical damage is caused during transit of a return, it is the customers' responsibility to contact the carrier to start a damage claim upon receiving a notification from us. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier.
Items being sold as "For Parts Only" are sold as final sale. No returns will be accepted.
Details: If we have made a mistake, let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right. If not, there is no restocking fees, but the buyer assumes responsibility for the returning shipment and its cost.
The Primis Team Proudly Supports
Located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Damien House exists to provide care and help dispel the stigma of those affected by Hansen's Disease (Leprosy).
Project Perfect World
Project Perfect World provides orthopedic surgery for children worldwide.