The Waldmann Ring LED is an ideal lighting solution for precise examination of small subjects and is well-suited for many applications including mechanical engineering, medical and research and development. The sleek, minimalist design will fit easily into any workspace. The luminaire head is less than ½” thick and 5” in diameter. 63 LEDs provide a minimum of 50,000 hours of operating life at 100% brightness level. It will provide maintenance free operation running 24/7 for at least six years.
- 63 bright glare-free LEDs surround the 6 diopter magnifier lens
- Gooseneck arm is strong and flexible, even after 20,000 movements
- 2.8″ diameter distortion-free lens specially hard-coated for scratch-resistance
- Soft-touch sensor on luminaire head switches light on easily
- Flexible gooseneck arm with 15.7″ reach
- Maintenance-free LEDs with over 50,000 hour lamp life